SEBI recruitment 2016 notification 6 officer grade posts – Securities and Exchange board of India (SEBI) invites application for the position of 06 officer grade-A – general stream, official language stream and information system (Technical stream) (IT stream) for special recruitment drive for person with disabilities (PWD). Apply online before 26th February 2016.
Name of position:- officer grade-A
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 17100 – 33200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 26th February 2016
Required Eligibility:- Master degree, MBA, PG Degree, PG Diploma, CA, CS, ICWA, degree in engineering
Total No. of Vacancies:- 06 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of officer grade-A should have following qualification:-
- Master degree in economics / commerce / MBA / post-graduation degree in management / post-graduation diploma in management with 60% marks in the aggregate CA / CFA / CS / ICWA.
- Master degree in Hindi with 50% marks in aggregate with English as one of the subject at Bachelor degree level or master degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / commerce with 50% in the aggregate with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor degree level.
- 55% in engineering (Electrical engineering / electronics engineering / electronics and communication engineering / information technology engineering / computer science engineering) / Master degree in computer application / 55% in any discipline in graduation with post-graduate qualification (Minimum two years duration) in computers / information technology.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 17100 – 33200/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of officer grade-A should be 37 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st December 2015.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of officer grade – A will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of officer grade – A are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- through debit cards (RuPay card / visa card / Master card . Mastero card / credit card / internet banking / IMPS / cash cards / mobile wallets.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of officer grade – A is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of officer grade – A may apply online through official website of Securities and exchange board of India (SEBI) http://www.sebi.gov.in from 1st February 2016 to 26th February 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 1st February 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 26th February 2016.
- Date of online examination is 15th March 2016.
- Applicant, who is eligible and desire to apply for the above post, should submit an ON-LINE application with requisite fee/intimation charges (wherever applicable)
- Fees sent in any other manner not prescribed in this advertisement and / or the application submitted without depositing the fee/intimation charges would be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Applicant should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- If the applicant are not eligible or have knowingly or willfully furnished incorrect or false particular or suppressed material information, their candidature will be liable to be cancelled at any stage of the selection. If the candidate qualifies in the selection process and subsequently it is found that he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, the appointment would be terminated without any notice or compensation.
- Applicant who are already in service of Govt./Quasi-Govt. Organizations and Public Sector Banks Undertaking will have to produce a “No objection certificate” from their employer will have to be produced.
- Outstation applicant called for interview will be reimbursed single AC three tier class railway fair for the to and fro journey by the shortest route, subject to submission of necessary documentary evidence.
- SEBI does not assume any responsibility for the applicants not being able to submit their application within the last date.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of examinations, interview, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in both the examination and interview in relation two no. of vacancies and communication and result
- SEBI’s decision shall be final and binding on the applicants.
- NO Correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- SEBI deserves the rights to relax any of the requirement for the application deserving cases.
- SEBI also reserves the rights to cancelled the advertisement, fully or partly on any grounds.
Securities and Exchange board of India (SEBI) was established by the government of India on 12th April 1988 and given statutory powers in 1992 being passed by the Indian parliament. Securities and Exchange board of India (SEBI) has its head-quarter at the business district of Bandra Kuria complex in Mumbai and has Northern / Eastern / Southern and Western regional officers in New Delhi / Kolkata / Chennai and Ahmedabad respectively. Securities and Exchange board of India (SEBI) has opened at Jaipur and Bangalore and is planning to open at Guwahati / Bhubaneswar / Patna / Kochi and Chandigarh in financial year 2013-2014.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)