SDMC recruitment 2016 Assistant Public health Inspector 27 posts – South Delhi Municipal Corporation invites application for the position of 27 Assistant Public health inspector vacancies on contractual basis. Apply online before 9th May 2016.
Name of the Company:- South Delhi Municipal Corporation
Name of position:- Assistant Public health inspector
Job Location:- South Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):-Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 1900/-
Last Date:- 9th May 2016
Required Eligibility:- +2 class, diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 27 Vacancies
Categories wise vacancies:-
- General categories candidates:– 13 vacancies
- Other backward class categories candidates:- 04 vacancies
- Schedule caste categories candidates:- 02 vacancies
- Schedule tribe categories candidates:- 07 vacancies
- Other categories candidates:– 01 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Public health inspector should have passed higher secondary / senior secondary (+2 class) or intermediate from recognized university / board / school. Applicant should have sanitary inspector fiploma from a recognized institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 1900/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Public health inspector should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 9th May 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Public health inspector will be on the basis of personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Assistant Public health inspector is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Public health inspector may apply online through official website of South Delhi Municipal Corporation http://www.scdonline.gov.in from 25th April 2016 to 9th May 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 25th April 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 9th May 2016.
- Applicants may apply online only through the South Delhi Municipal Corporation website www.mcdonline.gov.in
- Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Incomplete application and application without uploading self – attested relevant documents will be rejected without any communication.
- Benefit of reservation for various categories like schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates shall be given as per government of Delhi.
- The relevant caste certificates should be issued on or before the cut off date.
- The vacancies advertised are provisional and liable to vary.
- The Successful applicants will be required to submit legible self – attested / gazette officer attested certificates along with hard copy of printout of online application form at the time of verification.
Terms and condition:-
- South Delhi Municipal Corporation has full discretion to fix minimum qualifying / cut-off marks for selection in order to achieve qualitative selection and to recruit the best talent available.
- South Delhi Municipal Corporation will reject the applicant on the basis of information provided in the application to the applicant.
- Selection of the applicant confers him / her no right of appointment unless the appointing authority is satisfied with the verification of relevant documents.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application from applicants.
- If there are two or more applicants in the same category having equal marks in the examination, the applicant elder in age will get preference.
- Applicant name and father name as recorded in the matriculation secondary examination certificate.
- Date of birth as recorded in the matriculation . secondary examination certificate.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)