Satara District Central Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 Clerk posts – The Satara District Central Cooperative Bank limited (DCCB) invites application for the position of 246 junior clerk vacancies. Apply online before 6th February 2017.
Name of the Company:- The Satara District Central Cooperative Bank limited (DCCB)
Name of position:- junior clerk
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.13500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 6th February 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduation, M.Sc.
Total No. of Vacancies:- 246 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior clerk should have graduation from a recognized university with knowledge of English and proficiency in local language Marathi is essential and passed in M.Sc. in IT ir equivalent examination.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 13500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior clerk should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 38 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st December 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior clerk will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior clerk are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- through Challan.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of junior clerk is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior clerk may apply online through official website of The Satara District Central Cooperative Bank limited (DCCB) http://recruit2017.sataradccb.com on or before 6th February 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 6th February 2017.
- Before registering their application on the website, Applicants should possess valid e – mail IR. In case the applicant does not have a valid e- mail ID, he / she will have to create a new e- mail ID before applying online.
- Applicants should carefully fill in the detail in the online application at the appropriate places very carefully.
- Applicants are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
- The name of the applicant should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificate / identify proof / mark – sheets and PAN card.
- No other means / mode of application is acceptable.
- Then click on the option “Apply online” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose Tab “click here for new registration” and enter all detail.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)