Sashastra Seema Bal recruitment 2016 Constable 375 vacancies – Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) invites application for the position of 375 constable (GD) against sports quota. Apply before with – in 30 days from the date of publication in the employment news – paper.
Name of the Company:- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Name of position:- constable (GD)
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 -20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2000/-
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of publication
Required Eligibility:- Matriculation
Total No. of Vacancies:- 375 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of constable (GD) should have passed matriculation class standard examination board / 10th class standard examination board or its equivalent from a recognized board and represented a state or the Country in a National or inter-national competition in any of games / sports.
Sports Qualification:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of constable (GD) should have following qualification:-
- Sports – person who have represent a state or the country in a national or international competition in any of the games / sports.
- Sports = person who have represented the university in the inter university tournaments conducted by the inter – university sports board in any of the sports / games.
- Sports = person who have represented the state school teams in the national sports / games for schools conducted by all India school games federation in any of the games and sports.
- Sports – person who have been awarded national awards in physical efficiency under the national physical efficiency drive.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2000/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of constable (GD) should not less than 18 years and should not be more than 23 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of constable (GD) will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of constable (GD) are required to pay application fee Rs 50/- through Indian postal order (IPO) / bank draft / banker Cheque in the favor of PAO, SSB, MHA, New Delhi payable at State bank of India. R.K Puram, New Delhi, Branch code:- 01076, Examination fee is exempted for Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / Ex – servicemen categories candidates (EXSM) and female categories candidates.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of constable (GD) is relaxable for the following specified categories:-
i) By 5 years for Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) By 5 years for Schedule tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) By 3 years for other backward class OBC categories candidates.
iv) By 3 years for Physically Handicapped (PH) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of constable (GD) may apply in prescribed ,application form along with certified true copies of education qualification certificate / experience certificate / date of birth certificate etc. / two identical recent passport size photograph duly attested by gazette officer. One should be pasted on the application form and the other on admit card copy / two self – addressed stamped envelope (Rs 25/-) and demand draft send to the Assistant Director (Recruitment), Force HQR, SSB, East block – V, R.K Puram, New Delhi:- 110066 on or before with – in 30 days from the from the date of advertisement in the employment news and with-in 45 days from the date of employment for remote areas.
- Last date for the submission of application is with – in 30 days from the date of advertisement in the employment news.
- Only eligible applicant may apply in the prescribed proforma, Applicants should minutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that he / she is eligible for the position for which he / she is applying.
- Applicants should bring all original certificates along with self – attested photo state copies of the same at the time of certificates.
- The application form must be filled in English and Hindi only and signed by the candidate in her / his own writing.
- SSB will not be responsible for any delay.
- Persons employed in government / semi government / Public sector undertaking should apply through proper channel.
- No Separate admit card / call history will be issued to the qualified applicants for written examination.
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) on English the Armed Border police (rarely translated into English in Indian usage) is one of India Central Armed Police forces. It is often loosely referred to as a papa – military force, but it is not one of the three officially, defined paramilitary forces of India. It is currently under the administrative control of the ministry of home affairs (MHA), Government of India, It is formerly known as the special service Bureau.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)