Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan recruitment 2016 Assistant Teacher 3914 post – Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Assam invites application for the position of 3914 Assistant Teacher for TET / CTET qualified applicants in lower primary and upper primary schools of Assam on regular on contractual basis. Apply online before 25th October 2016.
Name of the Company:- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
Name of position:- Assistant Teacher
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- As Per notification
Last Date:- 25th October 2016
Required Eligibility:- Higher secondary, graduation, B.Ed., B.Sc.
Total No. of Vacancies:- 3914 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Teacher should have 50% marks in higher secondary or its equivalent / graduation / 2 year diploma in elementary education / 1 year bachelor in education.
Candidate Salary detail:- The salary of the applicant applying for the position of Assistant Teacher will be according to rules and regulation of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, organization.
Grade Pay:- The grade pay of the applicant applying for the position of Assistant Teacher will be according to rules and regulation of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, organization.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Teacher should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 43 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Teacher will be on the basis of marks obtained by the applicants in TET / CTET / academic qualification / professional qualification and excellence at NCC (B or C certificate) / state level sports / cultural acitivities.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Assistant Teacher is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Assistant Teacher may apply online through official website of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan www.ssaassam.gov.in from 5th October 2016 to 25th October 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 5th October 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 25th October 2016.
- Reservation for reserved category candidates (Schedule caste category candidates / schedule tribe category candidates / other backward class category candidates0 notified under the UT.
- Overall reservation for physically handicapped category candidates / differently able person category candidates is up to 0.3% as per government guidelines and 50% for women.
- The above reservation is for applicants who are original resident of U.T of Daman and Dui subject to their producing caste certificate from the Mamlatdar Daman and Mamlatdar Dui.
- The same can also be downloaded from website.
- The duly filled application along with self-attested copies of certificates should reach the above mentioned address on or before 15th March 2016.
- Application received after due date shall not be considered.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for any position will be on the basis of personal interview.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for any position of data entry operator should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)