Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan recruitment 2016 Accountant 17 vacancies – Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Odisha (Keonjhar) invites application for the position of 17 Accountant-cum-Support staff on contractual basis. Apply before 11th May 2016.
Name of the Company:- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
Name of position:- Accountant-cum-Support staff
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200/- Per month
Last Date:- 11th May 2016
Required Eligibility:- B.Com
Total No. of Vacancies:- 17 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Accountant-cum-Support Staff should be passed graduation in Commerce having Basic knowledge in computer.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200/- Per month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Accountant-cum-Support Staff should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 42 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st December 2015.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Accountant-cum-Support Staff will be on the basis of education merit and personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position Accountant-cum-Support Staff may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the district project coordinator, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Keojhar – 758001 on or before 11th May 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 11th May 2016.
- Reservation for reserved category candidates (Schedule caste category candidates / schedule tribe category candidates / other backward class category candidates0 notified under the UT.
- Overall reservation for physically handicapped category candidates / differently able person category candidates is up to 0.3% as per government guidelines and 50% for women.
- The above reservation is for applicants who are original resident of U.T of Daman and Dui subject to their producing caste certificate from the Mamlatdar Daman and Mamlatdar Dui.
- The same can also be downloaded from website.
- The duly filled application along with self-attested copies of certificates should reach the above mentioned address on or before 15th March 2016.
- Application received after due date shall not be considered.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for any position will be on the basis of Accountant-cum-Support staff and personal interview.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for any position of Accountant-cum-Support Staff should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 42 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st December 2015.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)