SAIL recruitment 2018 Registrar Senior Registrar RHO 09 posts – Steel authority of India (SAIL) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 09 Senior Registrar / Registrar / RHO vacancies. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 29th January 2018.
Name of the Company:- Steel authority of India (SAIL)
Name of position:- Senior Registrar / Registrar / RHO
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 42000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th January 2018
Required Eligibility:- MBBS, PG Degree
Official website:- www.sailcareers.com
Total No. of Vacancies:- 09 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Registrar / Registrar / RHO should have MBBS with full time post-graduate degree / MBBS with full time diploma / MBBS with complete internship.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 42000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The upper age limit of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Senior Registrar / Registrar / RHO is maximum 35 years and 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on Walk-in-interview.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Senior Registrar / Registrar / RHO will be on the basis of interview.
Application fee:-Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Registrar / Registrar / RHO are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Registrar / Registrar / RHO may appear for interview for interview along with prescribed application for along with original and one set of self – attested photocopies of certificates.
- Date of walk-in-interview is 29th January 2018.
- Applicants must possess MCI / state medical council permanent registration.
- Tenure period of the post is one year extendable by maximum another year on the basis of satisfactory performance and conduct.
- Interested applicants may appear walk-in-interview, on the date and time given.
- Caste certificate for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disability categories candidates (PWD) should be present.
- It may be kindly that mid-term vacancies if any in future shall be filled up by notifying through SAIL website only.
- For the discipline where excessive number of applications are received / expected, desired number of applicants in the ratio 1;4 may be shortlisted for interview based on their performance in the qualifying examination.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for interview.
Steel authority of India (SAIL) is one of the largest state owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India and one of the top steel makers in India. With an annual turnover of Rs 50627 Crore. Steel authority of India (SAIL) is a public sector under-taking which trades publicity in the market is largely owned by the government of India and acts like an operating company incorporated on 24th January 1973.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)