SAIL Recruitment 2018 apply Management Trainee 382 posts – Steel authority of India (SAIL) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 382 Management Trainee vacancies. Applicants may apply online before 21st February 2018.
Name of the Company:- Steel authority of India (SAIL)
Name of position:- Management Trainee
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Mentioned
Last Date:- 21st February 2018
Required Eligibility:- Degree in engineering
Official website:- www.sailcareers.com
Total No. of Vacancies:- 382 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Management Trainee should have degree in engineering in relevant discipline with 65% marks.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Mentioned
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The upper age limit of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Management Trainee is maximum 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st February 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Management Trainee will be on the basis of GATE score 2018 and interview.
Application fee:-Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Management Trainee are required to pay application fee as per Notification.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Management Trainee may apply online through official website of Steel authority of India http://www.sail.co.in from 1st February 2018 to 21st February 2018.
- Starting date is 1st February 2018.
- Last date is 21st February 2018.
- Applicants must possess MCI / state medical council permanent registration.
- Tenure period of the post is one year extendable by maximum another year on the basis of satisfactory performance and conduct.
- Interested applicants may appear walk-in-interview, on the date and time given.
- Caste certificate for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disability categories candidates (PWD) should be present.
- It may be kindly that mid-term vacancies if any in future shall be filled up by notifying through SAIL website only.
- For the discipline where excessive number of applications are received / expected, desired number of applicants in the ratio 1;4 may be shortlisted for interview based on their performance in the qualifying examination.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for interview.
Steel authority of India (SAIL) is one of the largest state owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India and one of the top steel makers in India. With an annual turnover of Rs 50627 Crore. Steel authority of India (SAIL) is a public sector under-taking which trades publicity in the market is largely owned by the government of India and acts like an operating company incorporated on 24th January 1973.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)