SAIL Recruitment 2017 general duty medical officer 08 posts – Steel authority of India (SAIL) invites application for the position of 08 general duty medical officer vacancies. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview 15th July 2017..
Name of the Company:- Steel authority of India (SAIL)
Name of position:- general duty medical officer
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.40000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th July 2017
Required Eligibility:- MBBS
Total No. of Vacancies:- 08 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of General Duty Medical officer should have MBBS from a recognized university / institute recognized by MCI.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 40000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The upper age limit of the eligible applicant applying for the position of General Duty Medical officer is 70 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 15th July 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of General Duty Medical officer will be on the basis of interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position may appear for interview for interview along with prescribed application for along with original and one set of self – attested photocopies of certificates.
- Date of walk-in-interview is 15th July 2017.
- Applicants must possess MCI / state medical council permanent registration.
- Tenure period of the post is one year extendable by maximum another year on the basis of satisfactory performance and conduct.
- Interested applicants may appear walk-in-interview, on the date and time given.
- Caste certificate for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disability categories candidates (PWD) should be present.
- It may be kindly that mid-term vacancies if any in future shall be filled up by notifying through SAIL website only.
- For the discipline where excessive number of applications are received / expected, desired number of applicants in the ratio 1;4 may be shortlisted for interview based on their performance in the qualifying examination.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for interview.
Steel authority of India (SAIL) is one of the largest state owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India and one of the top steel makers in India. With an annual turnover of Rs 50627 Crore. Steel authority of India (SAIL) is a public sector under-taking which trades publicity in the market is largely owned by the government of India and acts like an operating company incorporated on 24th January 1973.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)