SAI recruitment 2017 latest Assistant Coaches 176 posts – Sports authority of India (SAI) invites application for the position of 176 Assistant Coaches vacancies at its various regional Centre / Sub – Centre / Training Centre spread all over India. Apply online before 9th December 2016.
Name of the Company:- Sports authority of India (SAI)
Name of position:- Assistant Coaches
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4200/-
Last Date:- 9th December 2016
Required Eligibility:- Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:-176 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Assistant Coaches should have Diploma in coaching from SAI / NS-NIS from any other recognized Indian / foreign university or participation in Asian games / world championship with certificate course in coaching or qualification and participation in Olympic games.
Desirable:-Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Coaches having BPED.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4200/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- Theupper age limit of the eligible applicantapplying for the positionof Assistant Coaches should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st December 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the positionof Assistant Coacheswill be on the basis of online computer based test / physical fitness test / skill test and interview.
Application Fee:-Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Coaches are required to pay application fee Rs 569/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates through system generated challan of State bank of India only. No fee is required to pay for women categories candidates / schedule class categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / Ex-servicemen categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof Assistant Coachesmay apply online through official website of Sports authority of India (SAI) www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in or www.nsnis.org and www.yas,nic.in from 10th November 2016 to 9th December 2016.
- Starting Date of submission of online application is 10th November 2016.
- Last Date of submission of online application is 9th December 2016.
- Applicants must possess MCI / state medical council permanent registration.
- Tenure period of the post is one year extendable by maximum another year on the basis of satisfactory performance and conduct.
- Interested applicants may appear walk-in-interview, on the date and time given.
- Caste certificate for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / person with disability categories candidates (PWD) should be present.
- It may be kindly that mid-term vacancies if any in future shall be filled up by notifying through SAIL website only.
- For the discipline where excessive number of applications are received / expected, desired number of applicants in the ratio 1;4 may be shortlisted for interview based on their performance in the qualifying examination.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for interview.
Steel authority of India (SAIL) is one of the largest state owned steel making company based in New Delhi, India and one of the top steel makers in India. With an annual turnover of Rs 50627 Crore. Steel authority of India (SAIL) is a public sector under-taking which trades publicity in the market is largely owned by the government of India and acts like an operating company incorporated on 24th January 1973.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)