Rubber Board Recruitment 2017 Latest Trainee 03 Posts – Rubber board invites application for the position of 03 Trainee vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 6th November 2017.
Name of the Company:- Rubber board
Name of position:- Trainee
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 8000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 6th November 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduate
Advertisement No:- 2/125/Agro/2017/Res
Official website:- www.rubberboard.org.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 03 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Trainee should have graduate in science.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 8000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of trainee should be maximum 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 20th October 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of trainee will be on the basis of Walk-in-interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of trainee may appear for interview with testimonials.
- Date of walk-in-interview is 6th November 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The posting of the applicant will be at Kerala.
- The post carries all relaxation and concession as applicable to Central government employees of schedule caste and person with disabilities.
- Number of vacancies indicated above are provisional and same may vary depending on the actual requirement and reservation rules.
- The board reserves the right not to fill up the position and to cancel the recruitment process at any time.
- Candidates may apply online using the career link in the website www.rubberboard.org.in
- Application received from applicants through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Detailed instruction are provided in the website.
- Applicants are required to register using a valid e-mail address and password.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
Commercial cultivation of rubber board was introduced in India by the British although the experimental efforts to grow rubber on a commercial scale in India were initiated as early as 1873 at the Botanical garden, Calcutta. The first commercial Hevea plantation in India were established in 1902. The importance of rubber producer in India can a strategic and security reason had been realized by the government during the second world war. The rubber growers in India were encouraged to produce the maximum rubber required for the use during war.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)