Rubber Board Recruitment 2017 Latest Analytical trainee vacancies – Rubber board invites application for the position of Analytical trainee vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 4th July 2017.
Name of the Company:- Rubber board
Name of position:- Analytical trainee
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 4th July 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduate
Total No. of Vacancies:- Not Specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Analytical trainee should have graduate in chemistry.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Analytical trainee should be 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 27th March 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Analytical trainee will be on the basis of interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Analytical trainee may appear for interview with testimonials.
- Date of walk-in-interview is 4th July 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The posting of the applicant will be at Kerala.
- The post carries all relaxation and concession as applicable to Central government employees of schedule caste and person with disabilities.
- Number of vacancies indicated above are provisional and same may vary depending on the actual requirement and reservation rules.
- The board reserves the right not to fill up the position and to cancel the recruitment process at any time.
- Candidates may apply online using the career link in the website www.rubberboard.org.in
- Application received from applicants through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Detailed instruction are provided in the website.
- Applicants are required to register using a valid e-mail address and password.
- Those who are called for written examination have to produce downloaded application form, all certificates / documents in original and one set of self – attested photocopies of the same for verification at the time of written examination.
- Selection will be based on written examination and as per guidelines of government of India.
- Call letter for test would be mailed to register e-mail address or can be downloaded from the ORA website.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
Commercial cultivation of rubber board was introduced in India by the British although the experimental efforts to grow rubber on a commercial scale in India were initiated as early as 1873 at the Botanical garden, Calcutta. The first commercial Hevea plantation in India were established in 1902. The importance of rubber producer in India can a strategic and security reason had been realized by the government during the second world war. The rubber growers in India were encouraged to produce the maximum rubber required for the use during war.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)