RBI Recruitment 2017 Latest Medical consultant vacancies – Reserve Bank of India (RBI)invites online applications for the position of Medical consultant vacancies on contractual basis for other backward class categories candidates. Apply before 24th February 2017.
Name of the Company:- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Name of position:- Medical consultant
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 750/- Per Hour
Last Date:- 24th February 2017
Required Eligibility:- MBBS, PG Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Medical consultant should have MBBS degree of any university in the allopathic system of medicine or post – graduate degree in general medicine with at least 2 year experience in any hospital.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Medical consultant at least 2 year experience in any hospital.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 750/- Per Hour
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Medical consultant will be according to rules and regulation of Reserve bank of India organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Medical consultant will be on the basis of personal interview.
Important note:- For the detail of other age relaxation / General instructions, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Medical consultant may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents and experience certificate send to Regional Director, Reserve bank of India, Human Resource Management department, Recruitment section, Rambagh Circle, Tonk road, Jaipur on or before 24th February 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 24th February 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Knowledge in computer operations / language will be an added advantage.
- His / her integrity should have been doubtful during his / her service.
- No Punishment / penalty have been inflicted on him / her during his / her service.
- Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him / her.
- Appointment will be on contractual basis.
- The initial period be of 1 to 2 year subject to quarterly review and may be renewed subsequently subject to his / her continued good performance and physical fitness.
- Application received after this date and time will summarily rejected.
- Application not in the prescribed formant and / or without necessary documents will be rejected.
- IBPS reserves the right to reject applications of any or all the conditions without assigning any reason.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any applicant.
- In case of multiple applications the candidature shall be cancelled.
- Internal applicant, if any, may also apply.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)