RBI recruitment 2016 notification chief executive officer posts – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the position of chief executive officer of reserve bank IT subsidiary. Apply before 15th February 2016.
Name of position:- chief executive officer
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- As per company norms
Last Date:- 15th February 2016
Required Eligibility:- Post-graduation in engineering, Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- Not specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of chief executive officer should be a post-graduate in engineering / technology with bachelor degree in information technology related subjects such as computer science engineering / electronics engineering / communication engineering / system management etc.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of chief executive officer should have minimum 10 year experience in IT industry. Preferably in Cyber security and IT security audit and assessment and implementation of critical IT system and at – least five year at a fairly senior level as head of a large unit of and IT company or IT unit of a bank financial institution with sound knowledge of development / implementation and management of IT related projects with appropriate managerial skills.
Candidate Salary detail:- The salary of the applicant applying for the position of chief executive officer will be according to company norms.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of chief executive officer should not be less than 45 years and should not be more than 55 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of chief executive officer will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of chief executive officer may apply be giving detail in soft copy followed to reach the chief General manager –in – charge, department of information technology, Central office, 14th floor, reserve bank of India, Shahid Bhagat singh marg, fort, Mumbai:- 400001 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th February 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15th February 2016.
- Initially as OSD up to one year and there-after as the chief executive officer for a period of 2 years.
- Renewable by mutual agreement for a further period.
- Compensation will match the levels in the authority and will not a constraint for the right applicant.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of chief executive officer should be a post-graduate in engineering / technology with bachelor degree in information technology related subjects such as computer science engineering / electronics engineering / communication engineering / system management etc.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of chief executive officer should not be less than 45 years and should not be more than 55 years.
Chief Executive officer:-
The IT subsidiary would be headed by its chief executive officer (CEO) who will lead of highly motivated professional in IT related including cyber security.
During the initial period, the CEO expected to participate in the process of setting up of the IT subsidiary and would be designated as officer on special duty (OSD) to the initial place among others, the CEO / OSD will be responsible for putting an appropriate structure for the company and building that fills the requirement of the new company.
While leading the company, the CEO needs to anticipate the future technology and the fast changing cyber land scape and work towards an IT strategy for regulation and supervision of the cyber space and service requirement requirement of the banking and financial services sector.
The reserve bank of India is India Central banking institution which contains monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operation on 1st April 1935 during the British rule in accordance with the provision of the Reserve bank of India, Act 1934. The original share capital divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private share-holders. Following Indian independence on 15th August 1047, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) was nationalized on 1st January 1949.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) plays an important part in the development strategy of the government of India. It is a member bank of Asian cleaning Union. The general superintendent and direction of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is entrusted with the 21 members Central board of Directors.
- The Governer
- Four Deputy Governer
- Two finance Ministry representatives
- Ten government nominated directors to represent important element from India economy and
- Four members who represent regional interest and the interest of cooperative and indigenous banks.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)