RBI recruitment 2016 latest medical Consultant vacancies – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the position of 01 medical consultant (MC) on contractual basis. Apply before 8th April 2016.
Name of the Company:- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Name of position:- medical consultant (MC)
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 750/- Per Hour
Last Date:- 8th April 2016
Required Eligibility:- Medical graduate
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of medical consultant (MC) should be a medical graduate of Indian or Foreign university recognized by the medical council of India with two year experience in any hospital or as medical practitioner and hos / her dispensary / residence should be with-in a radius of 3 – 5 km from the bank dispensary at 1/b, B.K pal lane, Dum dum, Kolkata:- 700030.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of chief medical consultant (MC) should two year experience in any hospital or as medical practitioner and hos / her dispensary / residence should be with-in a radius of 3 – 5 km from the bank dispensary at 1/b, B.K pal lane, Dum dum, Kolkata:- 700030.
Candidate Salary detail:-
- Rs 750/- Per Hour for first three years of contractual basis.
- Rs 950/- Per Hour after completion of three years of contractual service.
- Out of total monthly remuneration a sum of Rs 1000/- will be treated as conveyance express.
- Reimbursement of mobile charges of Rs 1000/- Per Month will also be provided.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of medical consultant (MC) will be according to rules and regulation of Reserve bank of India.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of medical consultant (BMC) will be on the basis of following procedure:-
- The Reserve bank of India, Allahabad will be conducting an interview for selection of panel to engage 01 bank medical consultant (BMC).
- Selection will be made through interview of eligible applicants. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standard etc. in order to limit the number of applicants to be called for interview. The decision of the bank in this regard will be final..
- The board of interview will have at least on3e qualified medical professional.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of medical consultant (MC) may apply be giving detail in soft copy followed to reach the regional director, Reserve bank of India, main office building, human resource, management department, 15, Netaji Subhas road, Kolkata:– 700014 on or before 8th April 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 8th April 2016.
- Initially as OSD up to one year and there-after as the chief executive officer for a period of 2 years.
- Renewable by mutual agreement for a further period.
- Compensation will match the levels in the authority and will not a constraint for the right applicant.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of chief executive officer should be a post-graduate in engineering / technology with bachelor degree in information technology related subjects such as computer science engineering / electronics engineering / communication engineering / system management etc.
Chief Executive officer:-
The IT subsidiary would be headed by its chief executive officer (CEO) who will lead of highly motivated professional in IT related including cyber security.
During the initial period, the CEO expected to participate in the process of setting up of the IT subsidiary and would be designated as officer on special duty (OSD) to the initial place among others, the CEO / OSD will be responsible for putting an appropriate structure for the company and building that fills the requirement of the new company.
While leading the company, the CEO needs to anticipate the future technology and the fast changing cyber land scape and work towards an IT strategy for regulation and supervision of the cyber space and service requirement requirement of the banking and financial services sector.
The reserve bank of India is India Central banking institution which contains monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operation on 1st April 1935 during the British rule in accordance with the provision of the Reserve bank of India, Act 1934. The original share capital divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private share-holders. Following Indian independence on 15th August 1047, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) was nationalized on 1st January 1949.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) plays an important part in the development strategy of the government of India. It is a member bank of Asian cleaning Union. The general superintendent and direction of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is entrusted with the 21 members Central board of Directors.
Four Deputy Governer
Two finance Ministry representatives
Ten government nominated directors to represent important element from India economy and
Four members who represent regional interest and the interest of cooperative and indigenous banks.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)