RBI recruitment 2016 2017 latest 610 Assistant vacancies – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the position of 610 Assistant vacancies. Apply online before 28thNovember 2016.
Name of the Company:- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Name of position:- Assistant
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 13150 – 34990/- Per Month
Last Date:- 28th November 2016
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:-610vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Assistant should have possess bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum 50% marks and pass marks for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 13150 – 34990/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of medical consultant will be according to rules and regulation of Reserve bank of India organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Assistantwill be on the basis of following procedure:-
Selection will be made through interview of eligible applicants. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standard etc. in order to limit the number of applicants to be called for interview. The decision of the bank in this regard will be final..
The board of interview will have at least on3e qualified medical professional.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Assistantis only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii)5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistantmay apply online through official website of Reserve Bank of India www.rbi.org.in from 7th November 2016 to 28th November 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 7thNovember 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 28thNovember 2016.
- Payment of examination fee through online is from 7th November 2016 to 28th November 2016.
- Schedule of online preliminary test tentative is December 23rd and 24th December 2016.
- Schedule of online main Test Tentative is January 2017.
- Initially as OSD up to one year and there-after as the chief executive officer for a period of 2 years.
- Renewable by mutual agreement for a further period.
- Compensation will match the levels in the authority and will not a constraint for the right applicant.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Chief Executive officer:-
- The IT subsidiary would be headed by its chief executive officer (CEO) who will lead of highly motivated professional in IT related including cyber security.
- During the initial period, the CEO expected to participate in the process of setting up of the IT subsidiary and would be designated as officer on special duty (OSD) to the initial place among others, the CEO / OSD will be responsible for putting an appropriate structure for the company and building that fills the requirement of the new company.
- While leading the company, the CEO needs to anticipate the future technology and the fast changing cyber land scape and work towards an IT strategy for regulation and supervision of the cyber space and service requirement requirement of the banking and financial services sector.
The reserve bank of India is India Central banking institution which contains monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operation on 1st April 1935 during the British rule in accordance with the provision of the Reserve bank of India, Act 1934. The original share capital divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private share-holders. Following Indian independence on 15th August 1047, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) was nationalized on 1st January 1949.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) plays an important part in the development strategy of the government of India. It is a member bank of Asian cleaning Union. The general superintendent and direction of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is entrusted with the 21 members Central board of Directors.
Four Deputy Governer
Two finance Ministry representatives
Ten government nominated directors to represent important element from India economy and
Four members who represent regional interest and the interest of cooperative and indigenous banks.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)