Ranchi Municipal Corporation recruitment 2016 Engineer 7 post – Ranchi Municipal Corporation invites application for the position of 07 junior engineer on contractual basis. Apply before 1st March 2016.
Name of the Company:- Ranchi Municipal Corporation
Name of position:- junior engineer
Job Location:- Jharkhand
/Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st March 2016
Required Eligibility:- Diploma, Degree in engineering
Total No. of Vacancies:- 07 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior engineer should have diploma in civil engineering from a recognized university / institute / college or degree in civil engineering from a recognized university / institute / college.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior engineer should have three year working experience and applicant should have knowledge of computer.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15000/- Pere Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior engineer should be 40 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior engineer will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior engineer may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies and relevant documents send to the Municipal commissioner, Ranchi Municipal corporation, Ranchi on or before 1st March 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 1st March 2016.
- Post advertised shall be filled up only on contractual basis for a period of six month.
- The contract can be further be extended on the basis of performance / appraisal report up to one year or as decided by the corporation.
- The period shall be effective from date of joining.
- Successful applicant has to sign an contract agreement with the corporation.
- The engagement shall not confer any right or claim of extension / absorption in the Corporation.
- Applicants shall have to appear personally for walk – in – interview on 3rd March 2016 at 11.00 a.m. at Ranchi Municipal corporation office before the interview board on his own cast.
- If the applicants are more than 15 than interview for the left out applicants will be held on 4th March 2016.
- Accordingly, interested and eligible applicants are invited to submit applications enclosing their detail bio-data in the prescribed format about with attested / self-attested copies of their mark – sheets / professional qualification / experience etc. with original copies for verification at the time of interview.
- The maximum age limit is 40 years.
- A waiting list for 05 applicants will be prepared which will be valid for one year.
- The under-signed has the right to cancel the above advertised without assigning any reason.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who has well aquatinted with computer (For this 2 point will be awarded).
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The walk-in-interview will be held on 3rd March 2016 to 11.00 at Ranchi.
- Other details such as selection procedure / scope of work / terms – condition and application from Accexure 1-4 can be seen and down loaded from the website.
- Duly applications should be uploaded latest 1st March 2016 up to 5.00 pm.m.
- Applications sent by any other means is not acceptable.
- The name of the organization is Ranchi Municipal Corporation.
- The name of the organization is Junior engineer.
Ranchi is the capital of the Indian state of Jharkhand and its third most population city of the state. Ranchi was the Centre of the Jharkhand movement which called for a separate state for the tribal region of South Bihar / northern Orissa / western West Bengal and the eastern area of What is present day Chhattisgarh. The Jharkhand state was formed on 15th November 2000 by carving out the Bihar division of Chota Nahpur and Santhai Parganas.
The name Ranchi is derived from the previous name of the Oraon village at the same site, Archi Drives from Reason work for bamboo given or slave. Accordingly to legend after an aftercation with a spirit, a farmer beat the spirit with his bamboo slave. The spirit shouted archi and vanished. Archi became Ranchi which Ranchi out of the nationally significant neighborhood of Ranchi is Doranda means song and dah means water in the Mundari language Doranda lies between the Hinoo and Harmoo rivers, where the civil station / treasury and church established by the British Raj were destroyed by rebel forces the Sepoy Mutin y.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)