Rajasthan Oil India Recruitment 2017 Project Assistant vacancies – Oil India limited invites application for the position of 01 Project Assistant vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 9th February 2017.
Name of the Company:- Oil India limited
Name of position:- Project Assistant
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.50000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th February 2017
Required Eligibility:- Graduation in engineering
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Project Assistant should have degree in electrical engineering / Mechanical engineering of minimum 04 year duration from a recognized institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 50000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Project Assistant will be according to rules and regulation of Oil India limited organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Project Assistant will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at Oil India limited, Rajasthan Project 2A, Saraswati nagar, District Shopping Centre Basni, Jodhpur.
- Applicants are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Eligible schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates appearing in applicable selection stage shall be reimbursed second class Rail / Bus fare by the shortest route as per rules on production of tickets.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Project Assistant is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Project Assistant may appear walk – in- interview along with original mark – sheets / certificate / self – attested photocopies at the time of interview that will be held at Oil India limited, Rajasthan Project 2A, Saraswati nagar, District Shopping Centre Basni, Jodhpur..
- Date of interview is 9th February 2017.
- All applicants are required to produce in original as well as self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates / testimonials / mark – sheets for verification at the time of pre-employment medical examination.
- Valid caste certificate by the applicant seeking age relaxation as schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) other backward class categories candidates (OBC) in the prescribed / standard format as per government of India and issued by the competent authority indicating clearly the applicant caste.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC, the applicants should submit caste certificate as per proforma prescribed by the government of India.
- The candidature of a applicant will be rejected of his / her certificates / testimonials etc. submitted are found to be false, names of such applicant will be black-listed for applying against any post in Oil in future.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)