Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Stenographer 313 Posts – Rajasthan High Court invites application for the position of 313 Stenographer grade – II vacancies. Apply before 18th March 2017.
Name of the Company:- Rajasthan High Court
Name of position:- Stenographer grade – II
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- rs 3600/-
Last Date:- 18th March 2017
Required Eligibility:- Senior Secondary
Total No. of Vacancies:- 313 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Stenographer grade – II should have passed senior secondary examination in arts or science or commerce of the Rajasthan board of secondary education or an examination equivalent and “O” or higher level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the department of electronics / government of India or computer operator and programming assistant / data preparation and computer software.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 3600/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Stenographer grade – II should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 6th March 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Stenographer grade – II will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Stenographer grade – II are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for general categories candidates and for other backward class categories candidates and Rs 25/- for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates state of Rajasthan through draft in the favor of Registrar General, rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.
Interview:- In interviewing a candidate, the suitability for employment to the service shall be tested with reference to his record at the school / college and university and his character / personality / address and physique. The questions which may be put to him may be of a general nature and will not necessary be academic or legal. The candidates will also be put questions to test his general knowledge including knowledge of current affairs and present day problems. Marks shall also be awarded for the applicant proficiency in the Rajasthan dialects and his knowledge of social customs of Rajasthan dialects and his knowledge of social customs of Rajasthan. The marks so awarded shall be added to the marks obtained in the written examination by each candidate.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Stenographer grade – II may apply online through official website http://hcraj.nic.in from 22nd February 2017 to 18th March 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 18th March 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The competitive examination for the recruitment to the position of civil judge shall be conducted is two stages.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the main examination will be fifteen times the total number of vacancies but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks on the last cut-off will be admitted to the main examination.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the interview shall be as far as practicable three times the total number of vacancies.
- It shall be compulsory to appear in each and every paper of written examination so also before the interview board for viva-voce.
- A candidate, who has filled to appear in any of the written examination or before the board for viva – voce shall not be recommended for appointment.
- The preliminary examination shall be an objective type examination.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)