Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification translator 15 posts – Rajasthan High Court invites application for the position of 15 Translator vacancies of Rajasthan judicial service for direct recruitment. Apply before 4th April 2017.
Name of the Company:- Rajasthan High Court
Name of position:- Translator
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- rs 4200/-
Last Date:- 4th April 2017
Required Eligibility:- PG Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 15 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Translator should have post-graduate degree in English literate from any recognized university established by law in India.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4200/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Translator should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 4th April 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Translator will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Translator are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for general categories candidates and for other backward class categories candidates and Rs 25/- for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates state of Rajasthan through draft in the favor of Registrar General, rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur.
Interview:- In interviewing a candidate, the suitability for employment to the service shall be tested with reference to his record at the school / college and university and his character / personality / address and physique. The questions which may be put to him may be of a general nature and will not necessary be academic or legal. The candidates will also be put questions to test his general knowledge including knowledge of current affairs and present day problems. Marks shall also be awarded for the applicant proficiency in the Rajasthan dialects and his knowledge of social customs of Rajasthan dialects and his knowledge of social customs of Rajasthan. The marks so awarded shall be added to the marks obtained in the written examination by each candidate.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Translator may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant certificates and DD to the registrar (Examination)), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur on or before 4th April 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 4th April 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The competitive examination for the recruitment to the position of civil judge shall be conducted is two stages.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the main examination will be fifteen times the total number of vacancies but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks on the last cut-off will be admitted to the main examination.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the interview shall be as far as practicable three times the total number of vacancies.
- It shall be compulsory to appear in each and every paper of written examination so also before the interview board for viva-voce.
- A candidate, who has filled to appear in any of the written examination or before the board for viva – voce shall not be recommended for appointment.
- The preliminary examination shall be an objective type examination.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)