Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 apply Stenographer posts – High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 239 Stenographer vacancies in the Sub-ordinate courts of Punjab. Apply online before 23rd January 2018.
Name of the Company:- High Court of Punjab and Haryana
Name of position:- Stenographer
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 5910 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade pay:- Rs 2800/-
Last Date:- 23rd January 2018
Required Eligibility:- Bachelor of science / ARTS
Advertisement No:- 235-SSSC/PB/2017
Official website:- www.highcourtchd.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 239 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Stenographer should have Bachelor degree of science / arts or equivalent from a recognized institution / university and should have proficiency in operation of computers.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5910 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Stenographer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 37 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Stenographer will be on the basis of written examination.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Stenographer are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for male general / reserved categories of other state and 500/- for Female general / reserved categories of other state and Rs 250/- for Male SC / ST / BC / ESM state of Haryana and 125/- for Female SC / ST / BC / ESM state of Haryana through Challan.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Stenographer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 05 years for candidates belonging to SC categories candidates.
Ii) 05 years for candidates belonging to ST categories candidates.
iII) 05 years for candidates belonging to BC categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Stenographer may apply online through official website http://www.sssc.gov.in from 25th December 2017 to 23rd January 2018 for Step I and 27th January 2018 for step-II.
- Starting date for the registration of application form is 25th December 2017.
- Last date for the registration of application form for Step-I is 23rd January 2018.
- Last date for the registration of application form for Step-II is 27th January 2018.
- Applicants working in government departments / semi – government departments / Corporation / Boards shall have to submit original applications from along with a forwarding letter from his / her department at own risk and responsibility.
- Applicant having more than one living spouse shall not be eligible for appointment.
- The selected applicants may also be posted at Delhi office of the High court or any district of Punjab and Haryana from time to time.
- The applicant shall submit self – attested copies of requisite documents along with three passport sixe photograph attested from Gazette officer.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicant shall be careful while filling the particulars / information in the application from / wrong particulars / Misinformation or concealment of the information will lead to rejection of candidature besides other legal consequences.
- The name / spelling / surname etc. shall be the same as given in middle pass certificate and date of birth proof.
- No variation will be either accepted or allowed to be explained.
High Court of Punjab and Haryana is a common high court for both the states and UT Chandigarh. High Court of Punjab and Haryana is situated at Chandigarh, the capital of Punjab and Haryana. As of 21st March 2015, there is a sitting strength of 55 judges in the High Court including 45 permanent and 10 additional judges. Another five permanent and three additional judges from the court have been transferred to different High Courts.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)