Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 Stenographer 86 Posts – High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh invites application for the position of 86 stenographer grade-III vacancies in the sub-ordinate court of Haryana. Apply online before 12th June 2017.
Name of the Company:- High Court of Punjab and Haryana
Name of position:- stenographer grade-III
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade pay:- Rs 2400/-
Last Date:- 12th June 2017
Required Eligibility:- Bachelor of science / Arts
Advertisement No:- 215/SSSC/HR/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 86 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of stenographer grade-III should have bachelor of arts / science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of stenographer grade-III should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 42 years for all categories candidates. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of stenographer grade-III will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of stenographer grade-III are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for general / reserved categories of other state for Male and Rs 500/- for general / reserved categories of other state for Female and 250/- for SC / ST / BC / ESM state of Haryana for Male and Rs 125/- for SC / ST / BC / ESM state of Haryana for Female through Challan.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of stenographer grade-III is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of stenographer grade-III may apply online through official website of High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh www.sssc.gov.in from 15th May 2017 to 12th June 2017 for step I and up to 15th June 2017 for step – II.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 15th May 2017.
- Last date for the registration of application step – I is 12th June 2017.
- Last date for the registration of application fee in bank is 14th June 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application step – II is 15th June 2017.
- Applicants working in government departments / semi – government departments / Corporation / Boards shall have to submit original applications from along with a forwarding letter from his / her department at own risk and responsibility.
- Applicant having more than one living spouse shall not be eligible for appointment.
- The selected applicants may also be posted at Delhi office of the High court or any district of Punjab and Haryana from time to time.
- The applicant shall submit self – attested copies of requisite documents along with three passport sixe photograph attested from Gazette officer.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicant shall be careful while filling the particulars / information in the application from / wrong particulars / Misinformation or concealment of the information will lead to rejection of candidature besides other legal consequences.
- The name / spelling / surname etc. shall be the same as given in middle pass certificate and date of birth proof.
- No variation will be either accepted or allowed to be explained.
High Court of Punjab and Haryana is a common high court for both the states and UT Chandigarh. High Court of Punjab and Haryana is situated at Chandigarh, the capital of Punjab and Haryana. As of 21st March 2015, there is a sitting strength of 55 judges in the High Court including 45 permanent and 10 additional judges. Another five permanent and three additional judges from the court have been transferred to different High Courts.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)