Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 senior stenographer Posts – High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh invites application for the position of 33 senior scale stenographer vacancies on direct recruitment through competitive examination. Apply before 27th June 2017.
Name of the Company:- High Court of Punjab and Haryana
Name of position:- senior scale stenographer
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.10300 – 23480/- Per Month
Grade pay:- Rs 4400/-
Last Date:- 27th June 2017
Required Eligibility:- Bachelor of science / ARTS
Advertisement No:- HCRB-SSS-5/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 33 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of senior scale stenographer should have bachelor of arts / science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 10300 – 23480/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of senior scale stenographer should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 30 years for all categories candidates. The age of the applicant should be as on 27th June 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of senior scale stenographer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of senior scale stenographer are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general / reserved categories of other state and 250/- for SC / ST / BC / ESM state of Haryana for Male through Draft / IPO in the favor of Registrar General, High Court of Punjab & Haryana, Chandigarh
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of senior scale stenographer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of senior scale stenographer may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates / DD / IPO send to the Coordination branch, Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh on or before 27th June 2017.
- Last date for the registration of application form is 27th June 2017.
- Applicants working in government departments / semi – government departments / Corporation / Boards shall have to submit original applications from along with a forwarding letter from his / her department at own risk and responsibility.
- Applicant having more than one living spouse shall not be eligible for appointment.
- The selected applicants may also be posted at Delhi office of the High court or any district of Punjab and Haryana from time to time.
- The applicant shall submit self – attested copies of requisite documents along with three passport sixe photograph attested from Gazette officer.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicant shall be careful while filling the particulars / information in the application from / wrong particulars / Misinformation or concealment of the information will lead to rejection of candidature besides other legal consequences.
- The name / spelling / surname etc. shall be the same as given in middle pass certificate and date of birth proof.
- No variation will be either accepted or allowed to be explained.
High Court of Punjab and Haryana is a common high court for both the states and UT Chandigarh. High Court of Punjab and Haryana is situated at Chandigarh, the capital of Punjab and Haryana. As of 21st March 2015, there is a sitting strength of 55 judges in the High Court including 45 permanent and 10 additional judges. Another five permanent and three additional judges from the court have been transferred to different High Courts.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)