Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 Clerk 350 Posts – High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh invites application for the position of 350 Clerk vacancies in the Sub-ordinate courts of Punjab. Apply online before 3rd October 2017.
Name of the Company:- High Court of Punjab and Haryana
Name of position:- Clerk
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.10300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade pay:- Rs 3200/-
Last Date:- 3rd October 2017
Required Eligibility:- Bachelor of science / ARTS
Advertisement No:- 22C-SSSC/PB/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 350 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Clerk should have bachelor of arts / science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 10300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Clerk should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 37 years for all categories candidates. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Clerk will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Clerk are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for male general / reserved categories of other state and 500/- for Female general / reserved categories of other state and Rs 250/- for Male SC / ST / BC / ESM state of Haryana and 125/- for Female SC / ST / BC / ESM state of Haryana through Challan.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Clerk is only for the following special categories:-
i) 05 years for candidates belonging to SC categories candidates.
Ii) 05 years for candidates belonging to ST categories candidates.
iII) 05 years for candidates belonging to BC categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of clerk may apply ionline through official website http://www.sssc.gov.in from 4th September 2017 to 3rd October 2017.
- Starting date for the registration of application form is 4th September 2017.
- Last date for the registration of application form is 3rd October 2017.
- Applicants working in government departments / semi – government departments / Corporation / Boards shall have to submit original applications from along with a forwarding letter from his / her department at own risk and responsibility.
- Applicant having more than one living spouse shall not be eligible for appointment.
- The selected applicants may also be posted at Delhi office of the High court or any district of Punjab and Haryana from time to time.
- The applicant shall submit self – attested copies of requisite documents along with three passport sixe photograph attested from Gazette officer.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicant shall be careful while filling the particulars / information in the application from / wrong particulars / Misinformation or concealment of the information will lead to rejection of candidature besides other legal consequences.
- The name / spelling / surname etc. shall be the same as given in middle pass certificate and date of birth proof.
- No variation will be either accepted or allowed to be explained.
High Court of Punjab and Haryana is a common high court for both the states and UT Chandigarh. High Court of Punjab and Haryana is situated at Chandigarh, the capital of Punjab and Haryana. As of 21st March 2015, there is a sitting strength of 55 judges in the High Court including 45 permanent and 10 additional judges. Another five permanent and three additional judges from the court have been transferred to different High Courts.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)