Punjab Haryana High Court recruitment 2017 Additional district Judge post – High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh invites application for the position of 07 Additional district Judge in subordinate courts of Punjab and Haryana by way of district recruitment. Apply before 16th January 2017.
Name of post:- Additional district Judge
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale:- Rs.51550 – 58930/- Per Month
Last Date:- 16th January 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 07 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 35 years and should not be more than 45 years for all categories candidates. The age of the applicant should be as on 16th January 2017.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed matric with Punjabi / Hindi as one of the subject and must have enrolled as an advocate and must have been in practice for a period of not less than seven years.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for all other categories candidates and Rs 250/- for reserved categories candidates through bank demand draft in the favor of Registrar General, High Court of Punjab & Haryana, Chandigarh.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents and envelope should be marked “Application form for the post of Additional district Judge” send to the Co-ordination Branch (Receipt and Dispatch) of Punjab and Haryana High Court on or before 16th January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 16th January 2017.
- Applicants working in government departments / semi – government departments / Corporation / Boards shall have to submit original applications from along with a forwarding letter from his / her department at own risk and responsibility.
- Applicant having more than one living spouse shall not be eligible for appointment.
- The selected applicants may also be posted at Delhi office of the High court or any district of Punjab and Haryana from time to time.
- The applicant shall submit self – attested copies of requisite documents along with three passport sixe photograph attested from Gazette officer.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicant shall be careful while filling the particulars / information in the application from / wrong particulars / Misinformation or concealment of the information will lead to rejection of candidature besides other legal consequences.
- The name / spelling / surname etc. shall be the same as given in middle pass certificate and date of birth proof.
- No variation will be either accepted or allowed to be explained.
High Court of Punjab and Haryana is a common high court for both the states and UT Chandigarh. High Court of Punjab and Haryana is situated at Chandigarh, the capital of Punjab and Haryana. As of 21st March 2015, there is a sitting strength of 55 judges in the High Court including 45 permanent and 10 additional judges. Another five permanent and three additional judges from the court have been transferred to different High Courts.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)