Punjab Haryana High Court recruitment 2016 Driver 5 posts – High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh invites application for the position of 05 Driver in Sub-ordinate courts of Haryana by way of direct recruitment. Apply online before 29th April 2016.
Name of the Company:- High Court of Punjab and Haryana
Name of position:- Driver
Job Location:- Haryana, Punjab
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5910 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th April 2016
Required Eligibility:- Middle pass
Total No. of Vacancies:- 05 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Driver should have following qualification:-
- The Applicant should have at – least be middle pass with Punjabi / Hindi as one of the Subject.
- Applicant should possess a valid license of L.T.V
- Applicant should not have convicted of any offence for negligent driving.
- Applicant should have minimum of two year experience of driving of car.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of driver should have minimum of two year experience of driving of car.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5910 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Driver should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years for all categories candidates. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th April 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of driver will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of driver, The applications on the proforma given below, complete in all respect accompanied by demand draft / crossed Indian postal order payable at Chandigarh in the favor of the Registrar General, High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh. The General category applicants of all the states and the schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates(ST) / BC categories candidates applicants of the states other than the Punjab, Haryana and UT, Chandigarh shall pay application fee of Rs 500/-. The remaining applicants of reserved category shall pay application fee of Rs 250/- as defined in detailed Employment notice.
NOTE:- Payment of less fee for what-so-ever reasons including wrong opting of category with entail rejections of candidature at any stage of recruitment process. Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of driver may apply in prescribed application form along with required documents send to the Coordinator branch (Receipt and Dispatch), Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh:- 160001 on or before 30th April 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 30th April 2016.
- Applicants working in government departments / semi – government departments / Corporation / Boards shall have to submit original applications from along with a forwarding letter from his / her department at own risk and responsibility.
- Applicant having more than one living spouse shall not be eligible for appointment.
- The selected applicants may also be posted at Delhi office of the High court or any district of Punjab and Haryana from time to time.
- The applicant shall submit self – attested copies of requisite documents along with three passport sixe photograph attested from Gazette officer.
- Applicant shall be careful while filling the particulars / information in the application from / wrong particulars / Misinformation or concealment of the information will lead to rejection of candidature besides other legal consequences.
- The name / spelling / surname etc. shall be the same as given in middle pass certificate and date of birth proof.
- No variation will be either accepted or allowed to be explained.
High Court of Punjab and Haryana is a common high court for both the states and UT Chandigarh. High Court of Punjab and Haryana is situated at Chandigarh, the capital of Punjab and Haryana. As of 21st March 2015, there is a sitting strength of 55 judges in the High Court including 45 permanent and 10 additional judges. Another five permanent and three additional judges from the court have been transferred to different High Courts.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)