Punjab Haryana High Court recruitment 2016-2017 Stenographer posts – High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh invites application for the position of 04 Stenographer – II in subordinate courts of Punjab and Haryana by way of district recruitment. Apply online before 21st August 2016.
Name of the Company:- High Court of Punjab and Haryana
Name of position:- Stenographer – II
Job Location:- Haryana, Punjab
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.10300 – 34800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21st August 2016
Required Eligibility:- Bachelor of arts, bachelor of science
Total No. of Vacancies:- 04Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Stenographer – II should have bachelor of arts or bachelor of science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of compulsory (Word processing and spread sheets).
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 10300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Stenographer – II should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 30 years for all categories candidates. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Stenographer – II will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Stenographer – II are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- through Challan.
NOTE:- Payment of less fee for what-so-ever reasons including wrong opting of category with entail rejections of candidature at any stage of recruitment process. Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Stenographer – II is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Stenographer – II may apply online through official website of High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh www.ssc.gov.in from 22nd July 2016 to 21st August 2016 for step I and up to 24th August 2016 for step – II.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 27th July 2016.
- Last date for the registration of application step – I is 21st August 2016.
- Last date for the registration of application fee in bank is 23rd August 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application step – II is 24th August 2016.
- Applicants working in government departments / semi – government departments / Corporation / Boards shall have to submit original applications from along with a forwarding letter from his / her department at own risk and responsibility.
- Applicant having more than one living spouse shall not be eligible for appointment.
- The selected applicants may also be posted at Delhi office of the High court or any district of Punjab and Haryana from time to time.
- The applicant shall submit self – attested copies of requisite documents along with three passport sixe photograph attested from Gazette officer.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicant shall be careful while filling the particulars / information in the application from / wrong particulars / Misinformation or concealment of the information will lead to rejection of candidature besides other legal consequences.
- The name / spelling / surname etc. shall be the same as given in middle pass certificate and date of birth proof.
- No variation will be either accepted or allowed to be explained.
High Court of Punjab and Haryana is a common high court for both the states and UT Chandigarh. High Court of Punjab and Haryana is situated at Chandigarh, the capital of Punjab and Haryana. As of 21st March 2015, there is a sitting strength of 55 judges in the High Court including 45 permanent and 10 additional judges. Another five permanent and three additional judges from the court have been transferred to different High Courts.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)