Punjab Haryana High Court recruitment 2016 2017 Chowkidar posts :- High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh invites application for the position of 176peon, chowkidar, safaiwala, frash and Mali in subordinate courts of Punjab and Haryana by way of district recruitment. Apply online before 9th November 2016.
Name of the Company:- High Court of Punjab and Haryana
Name of position:- peon, chowkidar, safaiwala, frash and Mali
Job Location:- Haryana,
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.4900 – 10680/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 1650/-
Last Date:- 9th November 2016
Required Eligibility:- Middle
Total No. of Vacancies:-176Vacancies
Peon:- 126 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Peon should have passed middle standard or its equivalent from a recognized university education board.
- Candidate Salary detail:-Rs4900 – 10680/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- RS 1650/-
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Peon should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years for all categories candidates. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the positionof Peon will be on the basis of personal interview.
Chowkidar:- 13 vacancies
- Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Chowkidar should have passed middle standard or its equivalent from a recognized university education board.
- Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 4900 – 10680/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- RS 1650/-
- Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Chowkidar should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years for all categories candidates. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
- Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position ofChowkidar will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position ofclerk are required to pay application fee Rs 250/- for general categories candidates and Rs 150/- for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates other backward class categories candidates / ESM categories candidates in the favor of Registrar general, high court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh.
Important Note:-For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicantsapplying for the position is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii)5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof clerk may apply in prescribed application form and envelope should be marked “Application for the position of———————“ send to the Coordination branch (receipt and dispatch) of Punjab and Haryana High court on or before 9th November 2016.
- Last date for the obtaining of application form is 22ndOctober 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 9th November 2016.
- Applicants working in government departments / semi – government departments / Corporation / Boards shall have to submit original applications from along with a forwarding letter from his / her department at own risk and responsibility.
- Applicant having more than one living spouse shall not be eligible for appointment.
- The selected applicants may also be posted at Delhi office of the High court or any district of Punjab and Haryana from time to time.
- The applicant shall submit self – attested copies of requisite documents along with three passport sixe photograph attested from Gazette officer.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicant shall be careful while filling the particulars / information in the application from / wrong particulars / Misinformation or concealment of the information will lead to rejection of candidature besides other legal consequences.
- The name / spelling / surname etc. shall be the same as given in middle pass certificate and date of birth proof.
- No variation will be either accepted or allowed to be explained.
Punjab Haryana High Court recruitment 2016 2017 Chowkidar posts
High Court of Punjab and Haryana is a common high court for both the states and UT Chandigarh. High Court of Punjab and Haryana is situated at Chandigarh, the capital of Punjab and Haryana. As of 21st March 2015, there is a sitting strength of 55 judges in the High Court including 45 permanent and 10 additional judges. Another five permanent and three additional judges from the court have been transferred to different High Courts.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)