Punjab Agriculture University Recruitment 2019 Young Professional Posts – Punjab Agriculture University (PAU) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of Young Professional-II vacancy. Applicants may apply on or before 16th August 2019.
Name of the Company:- Punjab Agriculture University (PAU)
Name of position:- Young Professional-II
Job Location:- (Ludhiana) Punjab
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not specified
Last Date:- 16th August 2019
Required Eligibility:- BSC, MSC
Official Website:- http://web.pau.edu
Total No. of Vacancies:- Vacancies Not specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Young Professional-II should have BSC / MSC.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Young Professional-II will be as per company norms.
Selection Process:- he selection of the applicant applying for the position of Young Professional-II will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
Application fee;-Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Young Professional-II are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- in the favor of comptroller Punjab agriculture university, Ludhiana payable at Ludhiana.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Young Professional-II may send their applications on plain paper complete in all respects with all relevant photocopies of certificates and DD on or before 16th August 2019.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 16th August 2019
- Walk-in-interview date is 22nd August 2019
Terms and condition:-
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicant must bring the one set of photocopies of all related certificates along with one recent passport size photograph.
- The eligible applicant may appear in the interview along with their original certificates degree in the office of the undersigned.
- No TA / DA is permissible for appearing the interview.
- No separate letter for the interview will be issued.
- Applicant should have knowledge of Punjabi up – to matriculation level
- Applicant should have matric level certificate of Punjabi Language.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)