Public work Department recruitment 2017 Peon 02 Posts – Public work Department, Government of Haryana invites application for the position of 02 Peon vacancies on permanent basis. Apply before 10th April 2017.
Name of the Company:- Public work Department
Name of position:- Peon
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 16900 – 53500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th April 2017
Required Eligibility:- 8th class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Peon should have passed 8th class and should have knowledge of Hindi and English language.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 16900 – 53500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Peon should not be less than 14 years and should not be more than 42 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st April 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Peon will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Peon may apply on plain paper along with attested copies of relevant documents and experience certificate send Engineer-in-chief, PWD department, Haryana, Chandigarh on or before 10th April 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 10th April 2017.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be a good character.
- Applicant should be of good health and physical health and free from any physical defects.
- Applicant should have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- The applicant must have registered their name in Odisha nurses and Mid-wife council and have processed valid registration certificate as on the date of advertisement.
- Appointment is purely on contractual basis and may be terminated any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The selected applicants will have to undertake that they will not claim any financial benefits other than the monthly remuneration which they will receive.
- Preference will be given to applicants belong to permanent native of the Ganjam district and in case of vacancies not filled up, applicants belonging to other district of the state will be considered.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)