PSSSB recruitment 2016 Data entry operator 1953 posts – Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) invites Application for the Posts of 1953 Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator. Apply Online through the official website before 01 March 2016.
Name of the Company:- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB)
Name of position:- Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator
Job Location:- Punjab
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 10300-34800/- per month
Last Date:- 1st March 2016
Required Eligibility:- Graduation, Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 1953 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator should have Graduation or Degree with Computer Information Technology Corse equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics of Computer course (DOEACC) of Government of India.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 10300-34800/- per month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 37 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator will be on the basis of written examination / typing examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- . Candidates must deposit fee with any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after 24 hours of submitting application through Challan.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator may apply online through official website of Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) http://www.punjabsssb.gov.in from 15th February 2016 to 1st March 2016.
- Starting date for the applying for the application form is 15th February 2016.
- Last date for the applying for the application form is 1st March 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application fee is 4th March 2016.
- Candidates have to apply online website http://www.punjabsssb.gov.in from 15th February 2016 to 1st March 2016. up to 5:00 P.M.
- After getting the On-Line Application Number, the candidate shall download and print Bank Challan and deposit fee with any branch of State Bank of India SBI after 24 hours of submitting application. Last date for submission of Application fee is 04-03-2016.
- In case the candidate fails deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
- Next day after depositing fee, candidate should upload a scanned copy of passport size photo, signature, 10th Standard Punjabi Mark sheet, Qualifying exam mark-sheet, category certificate and Punjab residence certificate to complete the application Form.
- Supported File formats are .jpg, .png, and .gif only. File size should be up to 100kb only. Please note that applications without uploaded photo and signature will be confirmed incomplete and rejected. Last date for upload is 10-03-2016.
- After this candidate can take print out of his/her application Form. Candidates are advised to keep this form with them for future use and reference.
- Only On-Line application forms will be entertained i.e application sent by Post/ in person will not be entertained. Further, candidate need not send any document or print of Application Form to the Board.
- Candidates are advised to visit http://www.punjabsssb.gov.in website regularly for updates.
- No correction or changes are allowed after the form has been submitted. So the candidate should fill his/her form carefully in one goes.
- Candidates will be responsible for any mistake made by him/her in the on-line Application form, SSSB Punjab Govt. shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
- The candidate applying for advertised posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for respective Posts. Their candidature at all the stages of the recruitment Process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere, submission of Application Form will not be imply that candidate is eligible for advertised Posts.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)