We “Ingovtnaukri.com” are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information you share with us. In order to provide a personalized browsing experience, Ingovtnaukri.com may collect information from you, this may include or other related information from the device used to access Ingovtnaukri.com including without limitation contact lists in your device and its location. You may also be asked to complete a registration form, when you let us have your preferences. We will be able to deliver or allow you to access the most relevant information that meets your end.
“Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and name, a home other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In General, you can visit Ingovtnaukri.com web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself.
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies:-
Some of our Web pages utilize “Cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used. For example, to collect information about activity on the website. Some cookie and other technology may serve to recall personal information previously indicated by a web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, indicating weather or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie or you may choose to block cookie with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block you will need to re – enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the website.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against un – authorized access to or un – authorized alteration / disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate / develop or improve our services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:-
“Ingovtnaukri.com” does not rent / sell or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non – affiliated companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission or under the following circumstances:-
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with “Ingovtnaukri.com” under confidentially agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help “Ingovtnaukri.com” communicate with you about offers from “Ingovtnaukri.com” and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas / court orders or legal process or to establish or exercise our legal or defend against legal claims.
Confidentiality and Security:-
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical / electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirement of the information technology Act, 2000 as amended and rules made thereunder to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
“Ingovtnaukri.com” reserves the right to update / change or modify this policy at any time. The policy that come to effect from the date of such update / change or modification.
Note:- The terms in this agreement may be changed by “Ingovtnaukri.com” is free to offer its services to any client / prospective client without restriction.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)