PNB Recruitment 2017 notification HR General Manager post – Punjab National Bank (PNB) invites application for the position of 01 general Manager (HR) vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 12th May 2017.
Name of the Company:- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
Name of position:- general Manager (HR)
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):-Not Specified
Last Date:- 12th May 2017
Required Eligibility:- PG Degree / PG Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of general Manager (HR) should have post-graduate degree / post-graduate diploma in industrial relations / human resources / organization development from an Institute of repute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of general Manager (HR) should not be less than 40 years and should not be more than 50 tears. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of general Manager (HR) will be on the basis of personal interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:– Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of general Manager (HR) are required to pay application fee Rs 50/- for schedule class categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates and Rs 1000/- for all other categories candidates through NEFT / TRANSFER / RTGS.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of general Manager (HR) may apply online through official website www.pnbindia.in from 26th April 2017 to 12th May 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of application form and cash voucher is 26th April 2017.
- Last date for the downloading of application form and cash voucher is 12th May 2017.
- Applicants will have to make their own arrangements for travel / stay for attending this interview.
- Decision of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility / selection etc. would be final and binding on the candidates.
- No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the bank in this regard.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)