PGCIL Recruitment 2017 notification executive trainee 152 Posts – Power Grid Corporation of India limited (PGCIL) invites application for the position of 152 executive trainee through GATE 2017. Apply online before 31st March 2017.
Name of the Company:- Power Grid Corporation of India limited (PGCIL)
Name of position:- executive trainee
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- As Per notification
Last Date:- 31st March 2017
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech, BSC
Advertisement Number:- 02/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 152 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of executive trainee should have full time BE / B.Tech / B.Sc. in engineering in relevant discipline from a recognized university / institute and should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE-2017.
Candidate Salary detail:- As Per notification
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of executive trainee should be 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st December 2016
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of executive trainee will be on the basis of GATE-2017 and personal interview.
Application Fee:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of executive trainee are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates through Challan. Schedule caste categories candidates(SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates )PWD) / Ex-servicemen categories candidates (EXSM) / departmental categories candidates are exempted from the payment of examination fees.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of executive trainee is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of executive trainee may apply online through official website of Power Grid Corporation of India limited (PGCIL) www.pgcilgridindia.com from 9th March 2017 to 31st March 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 9th march 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 31st March 2017.
- Last date for payment of application fee through Challan is 5th April 2017.
- Applicants have to register themselves and appear foe the corresponding paper of GATE 2017.
- For detail on GATE, 2016, please visit http://www.gate.iisc.ernet.in
- A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancies / reservations / important instruction regarding submission of POWERGRID online application / date of interview etc. shall be hosted on ouw website.
- Applicants will be required to retain their GATE 2016 admit card and GATE 2016 score card for verification at the time if group discussion / interview / joining in POWERGRID.
- Only Indian national of age 18 or above are eligible for this position.
- Before applying, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognized in India from a recognized institution / university.
- Management reserves the right to final mark sheets shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Where ever CGPA / OGPA / DGPA or letter grade in a degree / diploma is awarded its equivalent percentage of marks be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by university / institute.
- Percentage of marks obtained by the applicant in the bachelor degree shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the University / institution from where the applicant has obtained the degree.
- In case the applicant are awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the conversation of grades / CGPA to percentage marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the university / institution from where they have obtained the bachelor degree.
Power Grid Corporation of India limited (PGCIL) is an Indian state – owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. Power Grid Corporation of India limited (PGCIL) transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India or its transmission network / its subsidiary company, Power system operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid Corporation of India limited (PGCIL). Power Grid Corporation of India limited (PGCIL) also operated a telecom business under the name POWERTEL of national institute of technology serves the chairman and managing director of the company.
Power Grid Corporation of India limited (PGCIL) was incorporated on 23rd October 1989 under the companies act, 1956 with an authorized share capital of Rs 5000 Crore as a public limited company wholly owned by government of India.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)