PAU Recruitment 2017 Latest Extension Assistant 01 vacancy – Punjab Agriculture University (PAU) invites application for the position of 01 Extension Assistant vacancy. Apply before 6th July 2017.
Name of the Company:- Punjab Agriculture University (PAU)
Name of position:- Extension Assistant
Job Location:- (Ludhiana) Punjab
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.12000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 6th July 2017
Required Eligibility:- B.Sc
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Extension Assistant should have following Qualification:-
- Applicant should have B.Sc. with 50% marks or equivalent
- Applicant should have knowledge of Punjabi up – to matriculation level
- Applicant should have matric level certificate of Punjabi Language.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 12000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Extension Assistant should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 63 years.
Selection Process:- he selection of the applicant applying for the position of Extension Assistant will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee;- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Extension Assistant are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- in the favor of comptroller Punjab agriculture university, Ludhiana.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Extension Assistant may apply in plain paper along with self – attested copies of certificates and demand draft send to the office of the university on or before 6th July 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 6th July 2017.
Terms and condition:-
- The post is purely on temporary basis.
- The post is purely for six months or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier.
- The term of fellowship may be extended for further period provided that the candidate is found satisfactory.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicant must bring the one set of photocopies of all related certificates along with one recent passport size photograph.
- The eligible applicant may appear in the interview along with their original certificates degree in the office of the undersigned.
- No TA / DA is permissible for appearing the interview.
- No separate letter for the interview will be issued.
Applicant should have knowledge of Punjabi up – to matriculation level
Applicant should have matric level certificate of Punjabi Language.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)