PAU recruitment 2016 2017 latest information officer posts – Punjab Agriculture University (PAU) invites application for the position of 01 information officer vacancies. Apply before 15thNovember 2016.
Name of the Company:- Punjab Agriculture University (PAU)
Name of position:- information officer
Job Location:- (Ludhiana) Punjab
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.12000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th November 2016
Required Eligibility:- M.Sc., MCA
Total No. of Vacancies:-01Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of information officer should have following Qualification:-
Applicant should have M.Sc. in Bio-informatics / M.Sc.in bio – technology / MCA with at least 55% marks or equivalentOR
Applicant should have knowledge of Punjabi up – to matriculation level
Applicant should have matric level certificate of Punjabi Language.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 12000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position ofinformation officer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 43 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Application fee;-Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of information officer are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- in the favor of comptroller Punjab agriculture university, Ludhiana.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionofinformation officer may apply in plain paper along with self – attested copies of certificates and demand draft send to the office of the university on or before 15thNovember 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15thNovember 2016.
Terms and condition:-
- The post is purely on temporary basis.
- The post is purely for six months or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier.
- The term of fellowship may be extended for further period provided that the candidate is found satisfactory.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicant must bring the one set of photocopies of all related certificates along with one recent passport size photograph.
- The eligible applicant may appear in the interview along with their original certificates degree in the office of the undersigned.
- No TA / DA is permissible for appearing the interview.
- No separate letter for the interview will be issued.
- Applicant should have bachelor degree or master degree in interior design / architecture
- Applicant should have knowledge of Punjabi up – to matriculation level
- Applicant should have matric level certificate of Punjabi Language.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position ofTeaching assistant should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 37 years.
- The salary of the applicant will be Rs 25000/- Per Month.
- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position ofTeaching assistant may apply in plain paper along with self – attested copies of certificates and demand draft send to the office of the university on or before 7th November 2016.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)