Patna High Court Recruitment 2017 personal assistant 100 Posts . – Patna High Court, Patna invites application for the position of 100 personal assistant / stenographer vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Apply online before 27th April 2017.
Name of the Company:- Patna High Court
Name of position:- personal assistant / stenographer
Job Location:- Patna, Bihar
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4600/-
Last Date:- 27th April 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Advertisement Number:- PA/01/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 100 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of personal assistant / stenographer should have bachelor degree in any faculty or its equivalent from a recognized university and certificate shall possess a certificate of English shorthand and English typing from an institution recognized / registered by or with the government with minimum speed of 80 words per minute and 40 words per minute in English shorthand typing test.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- rs 4600/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of personal assistant / stenographer should not be less than 25 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of personal assistant / stenographer will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of personal assistant / stenographer are required to pay application fee Rs 600/- for general categories candidates / BC categories candidates / EBC categories candidates and Rs 300/- for schedule class categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates through online.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of personal assistant / stenographer may apply online through official website http://patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in from 29th March 2017 to 27th April 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 29th March 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 27th April 2017.
- The applicants are required to give three options relating to the places of their appointment in the event of their selection.
- It is made clear that the applicants may be appointed at any place other than the places opted by them.
- The posts are purely temporary basis and the service may be terminated any time without any prior notice.
- Applicants who are not permanent resident of Bihar will be not given reservation.
- At the time of interview certificate of permanent domicile of Bihar is to be furnished by the applicant.
- Applicant must be citizen of India.
- Applicant in government employment must get his / her application sent through proper channel.
- At the time of interview, the applicants are required to produce attested copies of all the certificate.
Patna Court is the court of the state of Bihar. Proclamation made by Governer of India on 22nd March 1912. The foundation of the court building was led on Monday 1st December 1913 by his excellency the late viceroy and Governer of India.
Patna Court has planned year king centenary of 100 years od establishment and the occasion was inaugurated by the president of India Shri Pranab Mukherjee chaired by the Governer of Bihar.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)