Patna High Court Recruitment 2017 General Mazdoor vacancies – Patna High Court, Patna invites application for the position of General Mazdoor vacancies on daily wages vacancies. Apply before 7th March 2017.
Name of the Company:- Patna High Court
Name of position:- General Mazdoor
Job Location:- Patna
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Grade Pay:- Not Specified
Last Date:- 7th March 2017
Required Eligibility:- VIII class
Total No. of Vacancies:- Not specified
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of General Mazdoor should have passed VIII class standard.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not specified
Grade Pay:- Not specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of General Mazdoor should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st April 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of General Mazdoor will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of General Mazdoor may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents send to the Mahanibandhak, High court of Patna, Patna on or before 7th march 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 7th March 2017.
- The applicants are required to give three options relating to the places of their appointment in the event of their selection.
- It is made clear that the applicants may be appointed at any place other than the places opted by them.
- The posts are purely temporary basis and the service may be terminated any time without any prior notice.
- Applicants who are not permanent resident of Bihar will be not given reservation.
- At the time of interview certificate of permanent domicile of Bihar is to be furnished by the applicant.
- Applicant must be citizen of India.
- Applicant in government employment must get his / her application sent through proper channel.
- At the time of interview, the applicants are required to produce attested copies of all the certificate.
Patna Court is the court of the state of Bihar. Proclamation made by Governer of India on 22nd March 1912. The foundation of the court building was led on Monday 1st December 1913 by his excellency the late viceroy and Governer of India.
Patna Court has planned year king centenary of 100 years of establishment and the occasion was inaugurated by the president of India Shri Pranab Mukherjee chaired by the Governer of Bihar.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)