Patna High Court recruitment 2016 latest Assistant 179 posts – Patna High Court, Office of the Governer, Coordinate committee, district and session Judge, Patna invites application for the position of 179 Assistant vacancies. Apply online before 21st April 2016.
Name of the Company:- Patna Court
Name of position:- Assistant
Job Location:- Patna
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4600/-
Last Date:- 21st April 2016
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 179 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant should have bachelor degree in any faculty or its equivalent from a recognized university and having proficiency in computer application.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4600/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 37 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- only. The applicants belonging to Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) as well as physically disabled categories candidates shall pay Rs 200/- only through following method:-
- Payment by Bank Challan:- If applicant wants to make payment through Challan mode, click on “Print Challan” button, after clicking a bank Challan will appear in triplicate form which should be download by the applicant (consisting of Bank copy, Patna High Court copy and candidate copy) and using the Bank Challan. He / she should then deposit examination fee Rs 500/- for general categories candidates / BC / EBC and Rs 200/- for SC / ST candidates only in any branch of Canara bank. After depositing the aforesaid examination fee, the Canara bank will return to the applicant the Patna High Court copy and applicant copy of the paid Challan. Bank charge of Rs 60/- will be paid extra by the candidate, if any applicant deposited the fee through Challan and his examination fee is not updated with – in 24 hours of depositing examination fee, please contact to the Nodal office at BCECEB office, IAS Bhawan, near Patna Airport, Patna:- 800014.
- Online payment:- If applicant wants to make payment through online mode. Click on “Online payment” link. After clicking, the applicant can make payment through Net Banking / Debit card / Credit card of any bank listed on the website transaction processing fee and the service tax will be paid extra by the applicant along with the examination fee Rs 500/- for general categories candidates / BC / EBC and Rs 200/- for SC / ST candidates only.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Assistant is only for the following special categories:-
i) 3 years for candidates belonging to Un-reserved (Female) categories candidates.
ii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Backward class categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Extremely Backward class (Male) categories candidates.
iv) 5 years for candidates belonging to Un-reserved backward class categories candidates.
v) 5 years for candidates belonging to Backward class (Female) categories candidates.
vi) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
vii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant may apply online through official website http://patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in from 1st April 2016 to 21st April 2016.
- Starting date for submission of online application is 1st April 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 21st April 2016.
- Last date for payment through Challan is 17th April 2016.
- Last date for payment through online mode is 21st April 2016.
- The applicants are required to give three options relating to the places of their appointment in the event of their selection.
- It is made clear that the applicants may be appointed at any place other than the places opted by them.
- The posts are purely temporary basis and the service may be terminated any time without any prior notice.
- The grade pay of the applicant will be Rs 2400/-.
- Applicants who are not permanent resident of Bihar will be not given reservation.
- At the time of interview certificate of permanent domicile of Bihar is to be furnished by the applicant.
- Applicant must be citizen of India.
- Applicant in government employment must get his / her application sent through proper channel.
- At the time of interview, the applicants are required to produce attested copies of all the certificate.
Patna Court is the court of the state of Bihar. Proclamation made by Governer of India on 22nd March 1912. The foundation of the court building was led on Monday 1st December 1913 by his excellency the late viceroy and Governer of India.
Patna Court has planned year king centenary of 100 years od establishment and the occasion was inaugurated by the president of India Shri Pranab Mukherjee chaired by the Governer of Bihar.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)