Patna High Court recruitment 2016 2017 computer Operator 19 posts – Patna High Court, Patna invites application for the position of 19 computer Operator – Cum – Typist vacancies. Apply online before 4th September 2016.
Name of the Company:- Patna High Court
Name of position:- computer Operator – Cum – Typist
Job Location:- Patna
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2400/-
Last Date:- 4th November 2016
Required Eligibility:- Graduate, diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 19 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of computer Operator – Cum – Typist should have graduate from any university / diploma certificate course of at least six month in computer application from an institution recognized by the government.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of computer Operator – Cum – Typist should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 37 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of computer Operator – Cum – Typist will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of computer Operator – Cum – Typist may apply online through official website http://patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in from 18th October 2016 to 4th November 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 18th October 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 4th November 2016.
- The applicants are required to give three options relating to the places of their appointment in the event of their selection.
- It is made clear that the applicants may be appointed at any place other than the places opted by them.
- The posts are purely temporary basis and the service may be terminated any time without any prior notice.
- Applicants who are not permanent resident of Bihar will be not given reservation.
- At the time of interview certificate of permanent domicile of Bihar is to be furnished by the applicant.
- Applicant must be citizen of India.
- Applicant in government employment must get his / her application sent through proper channel.
- At the time of interview, the applicants are required to produce attested copies of all the certificate.
Patna Court is the court of the state of Bihar. Proclamation made by Governer of India on 22nd March 1912. The foundation of the court building was led on Monday 1st December 1913 by his excellency the late viceroy and Governer of India.
Patna Court has planned year king centenary of 100 years od establishment and the occasion was inaugurated by the president of India Shri Pranab Mukherjee chaired by the Governer of Bihar.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)