Patna Court recruitment 2016 notification 1057 stenographer job – Office of the Governer, Coordinate committee, district and session Judge, Patna invites application for the position of 1057 stenographer in the sub-ordinate courts of Bihar vacancies. Apply online before 1st March 2016.
Name of position:- stenographer
Job Location:- Bihar
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 1st March 2016
Required Eligibility:- BA, B.Sc., B.Com.
Total No. of Vacancies:- 1057 Vacancies
Category wise vacancies:-
- Un-reserved category:- 529 vacancies
- Backward class:- 127 vacancies
- Extremely Backward class:- 190 vacancies
- Schedule caste:- 168 vacancies
- Schedule tribe:- 10 vacancies
- Female of BC / Extremely BC / SC / ST:- 32 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of stenographer should have following qualification:-
- Graduate i.e. BA / B.Sc. / B.Com. or equivalent degree from recognized university.
- The Sahityalankar Degree obtained from Hindi Vidyapeeth or any other such degree obtained from such other institution shall not be treated as valid qualification to be equivalent to graduation.
- The applicants must have knowledge of Stenography in English / Hindi. The minimum speed in stenography shall be at the rate of 80 words per minute and 60 words per minute in Hindi with typing speed at the rate of 45 words per minute in English and 35 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
- Computer proficiency shall be necessary qualification.
- A certificate in stenography issued by an institute recognized by Central / state government is essential.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of stenographer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 37 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of stenographer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of stenographer are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- only. The applicants belonging to Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) as well as physically disabled categories candidates shall pay Rs 250/- only through bank Challan in state bank of India, Patna Account No 35411934162 of Convenor, Co-ordination Committee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of stenographer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 3 years for candidates belonging to Un-reserved (Female) categories candidates.
ii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Backward class categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Extremely Backward class (Male) categories candidates.
iv) 5 years for candidates belonging to Un-reserved backward class categories candidates.
v) 5 years for candidates belonging to Backward class (Female) categories candidates.
vi) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
vii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of stenographer may apply online through official website www.ecourts.gov.in/patna from 9th February 2016 to 1st March 2016.
- Starting date for submission of online application is 9th February 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 1st March 2016.
- The applicants are required to give three options relating to the places of their appointment in the event of their selection.
- It is made clear that the applicants may be appointed at any place other than the places opted by them.
- The posts are purely temporary basis and the service may be terminated any time without any prior notice.
- The grade pay of the applicant will be Rs 2400/-.
- Applicants who are not permanent resident of Bihar will be not given reservation.
- At the time of interview certificate of permanent domicile of Bihar is to be furnished by the applicant.
- Applicant must be citizen of India.
- Applicant in government employment must get his / her application sent through proper channel.
- At the time of interview, the applicants are required to produce attested copies of all the certificate.
Patna Court is the court of the state of Bihar. Proclamation made by Governer of India on 22nd March 1912. The foundation of the court building was led on Monday 1st December 1913 by his excellency the late viceroy and Governer of India.
Patna Court has planned year king centenary of 100 years od establishment and the occasion was inaugurated by the president of India Shri Pranab Mukherjee chaired by the Governer of Bihar.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)