OSSSC recruitment 2017 Notification Inspector of Supplies 74 Posts – Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) invites application for the position of 74 Inspector of Supplies on contractual basis vacancies under food supplies and consumer welfare department. Apply online before 17th October 2017.
Organization Name:- Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
Designation:- Inspector of Supplies
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Scale:- Rs 4200/-
Last Date:- 17th October 2017
Advertisement No:- IIE-78/2017-3237/OSSSC
Posting Place:- Odisha
Total No. of Posts:- 74 vacancies
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Inspector of Supplies should have passed bachelor degree or its equivalent from any recognized board / university of Odisha / India.
Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4200/-
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Inspector of Supplies will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Age Limit :- The age of the eligible candidates applying for the position of Inspector of Supplies should not less than 21 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Examination fee:- Candidates applying for the position of Inspector of Supplies are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for through online. Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates applying for the position of Inspector of Supplies may apply online through official website of Odisha Sub-Ordinate staff selection commission www.osssc.gov.in from 18th September 2017 to 17th October 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 18th September 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 17th October 2017.
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this examination will be as per the vacancies to the intimated for the Commission by each of the cadre authority participating in this examination.
- Applicants exercising the option to answer the papers either in English or in Hindi.
- The option once exercised will be final and no request for change of option will ordinarily be entertained.
- Applications received after the closing date or not accompanied by photograph in the manner prescribed shall be rejected summarily.
- A candidate must submit his / her application through the head of his / her department or office concerned who will complete the endorsement at the end of the application form and forward it to the commission.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)