OSSSC Recruitment 2017 Latest Junior clerk 815 Posts– Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) invites application for the position of 815 Junior clerk vacancies. Apply online before 8th September 2017.
Organization Name:- Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
Designation:- Junior clerk
Qualification:- Higher Secondary
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Scale:- Rs 1900/-
Last Date:- 8th September 2017
Advertisement No:- IIE-40/2017-1125(C)/OSSSC
Posting Place:- Odisha
Total No. of Posts:- 815 vacancies
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Junior clerk should have passed in higher secondary certificate or any equivalent examination with knowledge in basic computer skills.
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 -20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 1900/-
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Junior clerk will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Age Limit :- The age of the eligible candidates applying for the position of Junior clerk should not less than 18 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st April 2017.
Examination fee:- Candidates applying for the position of Junior clerk are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for through online. Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates applying for the position of Junior clerk may apply online through official website of Odisha Sub-Ordinate staff selection commission www.osssc.gov.in from 1st August 2017 to 8th September 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 1st August 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 8th September 2017.
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this examination will be as per the vacancies to the intimated for the Commission by each of the cadre authority participating in this examination.
- Applicants exercising the option to answer the papers either in English or in Hindi.
- The option once exercised will be final and no request for change of option will ordinarily be entertained.
- Applications received after the closing date or not accompanied by photograph in the manner prescribed shall be rejected summarily.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)