Oil India Recruitment 2017 Notification Drilling Engineer 07 Posts – Oil India limited invites application for the position of 07 Drilling Engineer vacancies. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 22nd May 2017.
Name of the Company:- Oil India limited
Name of position:- Drilling Engineer
Job Location:- Assam
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.67500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 22nd May 2017
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech
Total No. of Vacancies:- 07 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Drilling Engineer should have BE / B.Tech in engineering or PGD in petroleum exploration or equivalent from a recognized university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 67500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Drilling Engineer will be according to rules and regulation of Oil India limited organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Drilling Engineer will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at Centre of Excellence for energy studies, INTEGRA, Rukmni Gaon, GS road, Guwahati on 22nd May 2017.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Drilling Engineer may appear walk – in- interview along with original mark – sheets / certificate / self – attested photocopies at the time of interview that will be held at Centre of Excellence for energy studies, INTEGRA, Rukmni Gaon, GS road, Guwahati on 22nd May 2017.
- Date of interview is 22nd May 2017.
- All applicants are required to produce in original as well as self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates / testimonials / mark – sheets for verification at the time of pre-employment medical examination.
- Valid caste certificate by the applicant seeking age relaxation as schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) other backward class categories candidates (OBC) in the prescribed / standard format as per government of India and issued by the competent authority indicating clearly the applicant caste.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC, the applicants should submit caste certificate as per proforma prescribed by the government of India.
- The candidature of a applicant will be rejected of his / her certificates / testimonials etc. submitted are found to be false, names of such applicant will be black-listed for applying against any post in Oil in future.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)