OHPC recruitment 2016 notification 18 Engineer Trainee posts – Odisha Hydro power Corporation (OHPC) invites application for the position of 18 graduate engineer trainee (GET). Apply online before 15th March 2016.
Name of position:- graduate engineer trainee
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th March 2016
Required Eligibility:- Degree in engineering
Total No. of Vacancies:- 18 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of graduate engineer Trainee should have full time degree in electrical engineering / electrical and electronics engineering from a recognized university / institution approved by AICTE with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or AMIE in electrical engineering with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of graduate engineer Trainee should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st February 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of graduate engineer Trainee will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of graduate engineer Trainee are required to pay application fee Rs 350/- for general category candidate / other backward class category candidate through bank draft in the favor of Odisha Hydro power corporation limited payable at Bhubaneswar. Schedule caste category candidate (SC) / Schedule tribe category candidate (ST) / Physically Handicapped category candidate are exempted from the application fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Graduate engineer trainee is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
iv) 5 years for candidates belonging to women categories candidates.
v) 10 years for candidates belonging to physically handicapped (PH) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Graduate engineer trainee may Apply online through official website of Odisha Hydro power Corporation (OHPC) www.ohpcltd.com from 22nd February 2016 to 15th March 2016 and send the printout of online application form along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates and bank draft to post box no. 1, NIA post office, Balewaadi Pune, Maharashtra:- 411045 on or before 31st March 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 22nd February 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 15th March 2016.
- Last date for the receipt of application is 3st March 2016
- Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle the applicants to be called for written examination and interview.
- In order to restrict the number of applicants to be called for written examination / interview, the management reserves the right to refix the eligibility standards.
- OHPC reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify the recruitment process.
- Management reserves the right not to fill some / any / all the positions so advertised without assigning any reason thereof.
- In case of non-availability or insufficient number of eligible / suitable women applicant belonging to any particular category the vacancies or the remaining vacancies reserved for women applicants.
- A pass in Odia language test equivalent to ME standard is essential.
- Where ever CGPA / OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded: equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the university.
- Only Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates called for written examination will be reimbursed journey expenses by 2nd class railway / ordinary bus by the shortest route on production of copy of the ticket.
- Applicants working in state / Central / government / PSU should forward their applications through proper channel or shall produce NO Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
Odisha Hydro power Corporation (OHPC) is a public undertaking of government of Odisha was incorporated under the companies act 1956 on 21st April 1995 with the objective of establishing operating / renovating and modernizing hydro thermal and other forms of power generating station besides owning / developing and operating coal mines for supply of fuel to the thermal power statopns.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)