Odisha SSC Recruitment 2018 Market Intelligence Inspector 10 posts – Odisha Staff selection commission (OSSC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 10 Market Intelligence Inspector vacancies. Apply online before 7th March 2018.
Organization Name:- Odisha Staff selection commission (OSSC)
Designation:- Market Intelligence Inspector
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Scale:- Rs 2400/-
Last Date:- 7th March 2018
Posting Place:- Odisha
Advertisement No:- IIE-80/2017/4403/OSSC
Official website:- www.ossc.gov.in
Total No. of Posts:- 10 vacancies
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Market Intelligence Inspector should have Graduate in any discipline with Statistics / Economics / Mathematics as one of the subject or in commerce
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2400/-
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Market Intelligence Inspector will be on the basis of written examination.
Age Limit:- The age of the eligible candidates applying for the position of Market Intelligence Inspector should not less than 21 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Examination fee:- Candidates applying for the position of Market Intelligence Inspector are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- through online. Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates applying for the position of Market Intelligence Inspector may apply online through official website of Odisha staff selection commission www.ossc.gov.in from 6th February 2018 to 7th March 2018.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 6th February 2018.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 7th March 2018.
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this examination will be as per the vacancies to the intimated for the Commission by each of the cadre authority participating in this examination.
- Applicants exercising the option to answer the papers either in English or in Hindi.
- Applications received after the closing date or not accompanied by photograph in the manner prescribed shall be rejected summarily.
- A candidate must submit his / her application through the head of his / her department or office concerned who will complete the endorsement at the end of the application form and forward it to the commission.
- Applicants are not entitled to receive any travelling allowance form the staff selection commission for taking the examination
Staff Selection commission (SSC) is an organization under government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministers and departments of the government of India and a subordinate offices. This commission is an attached office of the department of personnel and training which consist of chairman / two members and a secretary – cum – controller of examination. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)