Odisha SSC Recruitment 2018 apply Junior Stenographer 02 posts – Odisha Staff selection commission (OSSC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 02 Junior Stenographer vacancies. Apply online before 3rd March 2018.
Organization Name:- Odisha Staff selection commission (OSSC)
Designation:- Junior Stenographer
Qualification:- +2 class
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Scale:- Rs 2400/-
Last Date:- 3rd March 2018
Posting Place:- Odisha
Official website:- www.ossc.gov.in
Total No. of Posts:- 02 vacancies
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Sub Inspector of Junior Stenographer should have passed +2 class standard examination in any stream from any recognized institute / university.
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2400/-
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Junior Stenographer will be on the basis of written examination.
Age Limit:- The age of the eligible candidates applying for the position of Junior Stenographer should not less than 18 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Examination fee:- Candidates applying for the position of Junior Stenographer are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- through online. Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates applying for the position of Junior Stenographer may apply online through official website of Odisha staff selection commission www.ossc.gov.in from 2nd February 2018 to 3rd March 2018.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 2nd February 2018.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 3rd March 2018.
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this examination will be as per the vacancies to the intimated for the Commission by each of the cadre authority participating in this examination.
- Applicants exercising the option to answer the papers either in English or in Hindi.
- Applications received after the closing date or not accompanied by photograph in the manner prescribed shall be rejected summarily.
- A candidate must submit his / her application through the head of his / her department or office concerned who will complete the endorsement at the end of the application form and forward it to the commission.
- Applicants are not entitled to receive any travelling allowance form the staff selection commission for taking the examination
Staff Selection commission (SSC) is an organization under government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministers and departments of the government of India and a subordinate offices. This commission is an attached office of the department of personnel and training which consist of chairman / two members and a secretary – cum – controller of examination. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)