Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017 Inspector of Supplies 74 vacancies – Odisha Staff selection commission (OSSC) invites application for the position of 74 Inspector of supplies vacancies on contractual basis. Apply online before 17th October 2017.
Organization Name:-Odisha Staff selection commission (OSSC)
Designation:- Inspector of Supplies
Qualification:- Graduate, Degree
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300/- Per Month
Grade Scale:- Rs 4200/-
Last Date:- 17th October 2017
Posting Place:- Odisha
Official website:- www.ossc.gov.in
Total No. of Posts:- vacancies Not Specified
Pay Scale:-Rs 9300/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4200/-
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Inspector of Supplies should have graduation Degree equivalent from any recognized university / board of Odisha / India.
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Inspector of Supplies will be on the basis of written examination.
Age Limit:- The age of the eligible candidates applying for the position of Inspector of Supplies should not less than 21 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Examination fee:- Candidates applying for the position of Inspector of Supplies are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- through online. Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates applying for the position of Inspector of Supplies may apply online through official website of Odisha staff selection commission www.odishassc.in on or before 17th October 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 17th October 2017.
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this examination will be as per the vacancies to the intimated for the Commission by each of the cadre authority participating in this examination.
- Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of such categories of the person as may be notified from time to time in this behalf by the Central government to the extent any subject to the condition notified in respect of each category.
- Applicants exercising the option to answer the papers either in English or in Hindi.
- The option once exercised will be final and no request for change of option will ordinarily be entertained.
- The applicants who do not pass the said type-writing test within the period of probation shall be liable to be reverted to their substantive appointment or temporary posts held by their before their appointment to lower division grade.
- Applications received after the closing date or not accompanied by photograph in the manner prescribed shall be rejected summarily.
- A candidate must submit his / her application through the head of his / her department or office concerned who will complete the endorsement at the end of the application form and forward it to the commission.
- Applicants are not entitled to receive any travelling allowance form the staff selection commission for taking the examination
Staff Selection commission (SSC) is an organization under government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministers and departments of the government of India and a subordinate offices. This commission is an attached office of the department of personnel and training which consist of chairman / two members and a secretary – cum – controller of examination. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)