Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017 Assistant Law officer 02 posts – Odisha Staff selection commission (OSSC) invites application for the position of 02 Assistant Law officer vacancies. Apply online before 27th February 2017
Name of the Company:- Odisha Staff selection commission (OSSC)
Name of position:- Assistant Law officer
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Scale:- Rs 4200/-
Last Date:- 27th February 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree in Law
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Law officer should have bachelor degree in law from any recognized university and knowledge in computer operation / basic computer skill such as PGDCA.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4200/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Law officer should not less than 21 years and should not be more than 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Law officer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Law officer are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for all SEBC and Un-reserved categories candidates through online or offline. Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for any position of Electrician Grade – II is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 5 years for candidates belonging to (SEBC) categories candidates.
iv) 5 years for candidates belonging to Women categories candidates.
iv) 10 years for candidates belonging to Person with disabilities (PWD) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Assistant Law officer may apply online through official website of Odisha staff selection commission www.odishassc.in from 27th January 2017 to 27th February 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 27th January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 27th February 2017.
- The number of vacancies to be filled up on the basis of this examination will be as per the vacancies to the intimated for the Commission by each of the cadre authority participating in this examination.
- Provided that the upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of such categories of the person as may be notified from time to time in this behalf by the Central government to the extent any subject to the condition notified in respect of each category.
- Applicants exercising the option to answer the papers either in English or in Hindi.
- The option once exercised will be final and no request for change of option will ordinarily be entertained.
- The applicants who do not pass the said type-writing test within the period of probation shall be liable to be reverted to their substantive appointment or temporary posts held by their before their appointment to lower division grade.
- Applications received after the closing date or not accompanied by photograph in the manner prescribed shall be rejected summarily.
- A candidate must submit his / her application through the head of his / her department or office concerned who will complete the endorsement at the end of the application form and forward it to the commission.
- Applicants are not entitled to receive any travelling allowance form the staff selection commission for taking the examination
Staff Selection commission (SSC) is an organization under government to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministers and departments of the government of India and a subordinate offices. This commission is an attached office of the department of personnel and training which consist of chairman / two members and a secretary – cum – controller of examination. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
The Staff Selection commission (SSC) has its headquarters at New Delhi. At present, there are seven regional offices at Allahabad / Mumbai / Delhi / Kolkata / Guwahati / Chennai / Bangalore and two Sub-regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each regional office is headed by a regional director and each sub-regional office is headed by a deputy director.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)