Odisha PSC Recruitment 2020 Odisha Civil Services examination 153 Post – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 153 Odisha Civil Services examination 2019 vacancies. Apply online before 10th December 2019.
Name of the Company:- Odisha Public service commission (OPSC)
Name of position:- Odisha Civil Services examination 2019
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not specified
Last Date:- 10th December 2019
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Official website of OPSC:- www.opsc.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 153 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Odisha Civil Services examination 2019 should have Degree from a recognized institute / university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Odisha Civil Services examination 2019 should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than of 32 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st day of January 2019.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Odisha Civil Services examination 2019 will be on the basis of Examination and interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Odisha Civil Services examination 2019 are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for General / OBC through online. SC / ST / PWD are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Odisha Civil Services examination 2019 may apply through official website of Odisha Public service commission www.opsc.gov.in from 13th November 2019 to 10th December 2019.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 13th November 2019
- Last date for the submission of online application is 10th December 2019
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have good Character.
- The applicant must be able to speak / read and write Odia fluently and must have passed an examination in Odia language.
- An applicant, who has more than one spouse living, will not be eligible for appointment unless the state government has exempted his / her caste from operation of the limitation for any good and sufficient reasons.
- If an applicant has at any time been declared for a certain period / chance by the Odisha Public service commission, he / she will not be eligible for such recruitment for that specified period.
- Government servants, whether temporary or permanent are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age – limit.
- Every applicant selected for appointment shall be examined by the medical board. A applicant who fails in satisfy the medical board shall not be appointed.
- The advertisement should not be constructed as binding on the government to make appointment.
Odisha Public service commission (OPSC), recommendation of the royal commission on superior services in India, 1924, referred to in short, as the lee commission and how they find place in the constitution of India in Articles 315 to 323. The Odisha Public service commission was constituted on 1st April 1949 after it is bifurcation form the former Bihar and Odisha joint public service commission. At the time of creation of Odisha Public service. At the time of creation of the Odisha Public service commission the strength of the commission was three including Chairman. The strength increased to five in the year 1979 and further increased to six in the year 1996.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)